Position: Quality Assurance Assistant
Astral Aviation is a licensed cargo airline that acquired its Air Operators Certificate (AoC) and Air Service License (ASL) from the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority in 2001, and subsequently designated as a cargo airline, by the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Kenya in November 2006.
Operating safely in the blue skies of Africa for over 20 years, Astral Aviation provides reliable and cost-effective airfreight solutions using a combination of schedule and charter flights within its intra-African and European network.
Astral operates a fleet of F27 (5 tons), DC9 (15 tons) and B727-200 (24 tons) Freighter within its intra-African network, in addition to a wet-leased B747-400 Freighter on the Nairobi – London and Liege sector.
Within its intra-African network, which encompasses 50 destinations, Astral operates a combination of scheduled and adhoc charters along with value-added leasing services. Its interline agreements with over 20 Interline Partners; along with preferential agreements with the leading global and local freight forwarders; and partnerships with over 25 global GSA’s, facilitate the consolidation of cargoes at the freighter-friendly Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and Liege Airport.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
Any application that does not meet the minimum requirements stated below will not be evaluated. Only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within one month from the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The Minimum Qualifications for Quality Assurance Assistant are:
- Must have successfully completed a training in Audit Techniques (in an Aviation Environment) from recognized institution by the Authority
- Have at least a Diploma or equivalent in the field of aircraft maintenance, or flight or ground operations from a recognized institution by the Authority;
- Proficiency in word Processing and Office Applications
- Language Proficiency: Written and spoken level IV (Fluent) English is required.
- Detailed knowledge of the Kenya Civil Aviation Regulations will be desirable
- Those who have at least two years’ working experience in the field of aircraft maintenance, flight or ground operations; will have an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org